26 October 2008

Every Day Heroes

Sgt. Montcalm





*Give me a BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Give me a U
Give me a TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Give me an C
Give me an HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

*triple toe flip backward somersault double forward tuck
triple cartwheel and a BIIIIIIIIIIIG forward splits*

Watch out for flying pom poms BUUUUUUUUTCH!

And I chose this hero today because:

"Every soldier is one of our own. Every soldier's family is OUR family."

And this is especially true for THIS Sgt, and THIS family....

Thank YOU - and your family - for YOUR service! Thank you, from my heart.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You, Butch....We all support you, and your family!!!

cyndy said...

Thank you Butch,God Bless you.....We all support you and your family

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your service....we support you and your family, Butch!